The owner of the website Martinina Mašinca is the company MARTININA MASINCA, artistic creation and business services, Martina Šavc s.p. (hereinafter referred to as “Martina Savc s.p.”), who is aware that the right to privacy is one of the most important human rights. As a consequence, we pay great attention to the protection of personal data and respect the privacy of our users, so we handle their personal data responsibly, carefully and in accordance with the regulations in force in the Republic of Slovenia.
The manager of the personal data database on Martinina Mašinca’s websites is Martina Šavc s.p., Malgajeva ulica 2, 2380 Slovenj Gradec. The authorized person regarding the protection of personal data is available to users at email@example.com.
What personal information we process
Obtained data stored by the database manager:
- basic contact information (first and last name and email address);
- the information we need to fulfil the contract and deliver the goods or services purchased (tax number, object of purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, method of payment, date of payment, complaints information, invoice information, etc.);
- past requests, purchases, invoices, support claims;
- IPUser IPs and cookie IDs.
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
We may process personal data of users on the following legal bases:
- where necessary to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. invoicing for goods or services purchased);
- where the processing of personal data of users is necessary for the conclusion and fulfilment of the contract concluded by the user with us or because he / she requested an offer from us;
- when the user gives his or her consent for the processing of his or her personal data for a specific purpose of processing, always having the right to withdraw that consent (e.g. for personalized notification of our offer)
- where we have a legitimate interest in the processing of the user’s personal data (e.g. when we send an email to the user if he or she leaves the shopping cart on the website without completing the purchase).
Purposes of processing personal data
The personal information we collect from users of the services on Martinina Mašinca websites may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with users regarding the provision of our services and responding to their requests;
- conclusion of the contract and fulfilment of obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- marketing communication (sending email or regular mail);
- marketing communication based on customized or individualized offers and messages;
- to enforce any legal claims and to resolve disputes;
- for statistical analyses of the sale of our goods and services, and of the use of Martinina Mašinca websites
- to communicate with the subscription or. (pre)contractual relationship;
- to perform contests;
- notifying and sending e-news, articles, e-mail notifications about events;
- direct marketing and emailing offers and making phone calls;
When sending emails, we keep track of individuals opening emails and clicks on links in the inbox. We also record views and campaigns on Martinina Mašinca websites. For better and more targeted bidding and personalization of messages or communication we automatically process and analyse the recorded data and evaluate the activities and measurement of users’ interest.
Storage time of personal data
On the basis of user consent we keep the processed personal data permanently or until such consent is revoked on their part. Upon revocation of the consent of the individual, his / her personal data shall be immediately efficiently and permanently deleted.
Invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of issue.
Information required to conclude and fulfil the contract between Martina Šavc s.p. and individual users, is kept 5 years after the fulfilment of the contract (supply of goods or services).
After the retention period has expired, personal data are effectively deleted or processed in such a way that they can no longer be linked to the user.
If in the company Martina Šavc s.p the purposes described above cease for the purpose of which we store and process personal data, the databases that have been terminated will be immediately effectively and permanently deleted.
Protection of personal data
We process personal information of users on the basis of a legal basis:
- the Act on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing for the purpose of transmitting of personal data of individuals who fall under the obligation to report to the Office for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
- and on the basis of other international treaties, EU regulations and national laws requiring Martina Šavc s.p. to, in certain cases, pass on personal data of individual users to national authorities and other operators to fulfil their or other legal obligations or responsibilities.
The manager shall ensure adequate organizational and technical protection of the information obtained and shall in no case pass it on or disclose it to third parties. In the company Martina Šavc s.p. we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data.
Volunteering to provide information and consequences of not providing
Providing personal data is voluntary. Users are not obliged to provide personal information, but if they do not provide it, they cannot receive certain services or enter into contracts with us. Martina Šavc s.p shall, when obtaining personal information from the user, state what information is such that their disclosure has the named consequences.
In accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), at the request of the consumer, the controller of the personal data must:
- Confirm whether or not data relating to the user is being processed and give them access to personal data related to them.
- Provide a printout of personal data relating to the user.
- Provide an opportunity to correct or supplement their personal information.
- Allow partial or total erasure of personal data.
- Give the opportunity to transfer personal information to another provider of related services.
- Allow partial or total withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
The manager will consider any request of the user for cancellation and, within 15 days at the latest, consistently arrange for the withdrawal of consent for the purpose of processing personal data.
Any user may at any time submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Information Commissioner in the Republic of Slovenia) in case he / she thinks that the manager has in any way violated his / her rights regarding the protection of his / her personal data.
Each user has the possibility to simply unsubscribe from receiving an email with one click in the footer of the received e-mail, or send an e-mail unsubscribing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying to a specific e-mail received.
The process of exercising rights
User requests may be made in writing to any contact listed under the Personal Data Manager and Contact Information regarding their claims regarding personal data rights.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the event of the exercise of rights regarding personal data, we may request additional information from the user, and action that can only be refused if we prove that the user cannot be reliably identified.
At the request of the user asserting his rights regarding personal data, we must respond without undue delay and within one month of receiving the request.
The Company Martina Šavc s.p. collects personal information of users even when visiting the web pages Martinina mašinca, through cookies, for the purposes of providing better functionality and user experience, security, smooth functioning of the web pages or the portal and for user counts on the site or portal.
As a user of the Martinina mašinca site, the user agrees to have cookies uploaded to his computer to ensure that all the features of the web site and web analytics function.
Cookies enable certain content or features of an application to be customized for a particular user, according to his / her choices or preferences, or according to the characteristics of his / her terminal equipment. Cookies for analytic purposes allow for continuous improvement of the site.
VseAll content posted on the web pages of Martinina mašinca is the property of Martina Šavc s.p. They may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise distributed without the permission of the company. The company Martina Šavc s.p. is not responsible for any problems with the operation of the website and reserves the right to make any errors and modifications to the content posted.